No Credit? No Problem. Tire Payments at Tire Agent

By Tire Agent Staff

March 23, 2019

Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 3.44.22 PM.pngCredit cards are just fine when checking out at TireAgent, but for those looking to finance their tire purchase, TireAgent has many other payment options, including “buy now, pay later” payment plans!  Tire payment plans make it easy, feasible, and downright hassle free to get your tires now, and pay later.

Tire Agent offers easy tire financing for those looking to buy tires online. When you purchase tires online using a payment plan, you should know which one is right for you.

First, let’s get a few things straight. Tire Agent offers a variety of payment options once you are ready to make your purchase. Credit card payments including Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover will get your tires passed the finished line.

If you are planning on using a prepaid or gift card, you are able to use these as payment at the Tire Agent checkout, but just know the payment plans will not accept prepaid or gift cards as payment.

undefinedPayPal will allow you to speed through checkout, too. As another payment option offered at Tire Agent checkout, you can make your purchase with PayPal and checkout with just one touch.

Tire Financing- Get to know your plan

Every tire payment plan is different, so when it comes to tire financing, Tire Agent has taken the time to break down all the facts. Buying your tires online and using a tire payment plan couldn’t be any easier now!

Although the finance companies mentioned below are different, they are similar in many ways. You get instant decisions, applying only takes about 1-2 minutes and all your information is safe and secure.

undefined

When you shop for tires online, Zibby is a great payment plan for those who have low or no credit. This payment plan option has high approvals for up to $3,500 even if you have a low or even no FICO credit score. When you purchase your tires online using Zibby, you are only required to make a low $45 payment at checkout regardless of how many tires you want.  

Zibby has a special 90 day buyout option. When you buy your tires online using Zibby, if you pay within the 90 day period, you only pay $45 at checkout. With the 90 day buyout option you only pay the $45, cost of your tire purchase, 5% and sales tax in your state.

You can choose to pay up to 12 months for purchases below $2,000 and 18 months from $2,000 - $3,500. Just know that paying passed the 90 day period will add additional fees.

With flexible payment dates, you can buy tires online now, and pay later! Just know that Zibby requires a minimum payment of $200.

If you have a cart totalling less than $200, Sezzle could be the right payment plan to choose…

undefined

Sezzle is a great option to purchase tires online, and is recommended for carts up to $300. You can checkout with a down payment of 25% of your purchase at checkout and pay the other 75% over six to eight weeks.

Sezzle is a payment solution that empowers you to “Buy Now and Pay Later” with simple, interest-free installment plans. We break down the total cost of your purchase into smaller payments, spread over at least six weeks.

Sezzle is a 0% interest plan. This tire payment plan option is great for those looking to extend their purchase time without any additional fees.

Sezzle automates the remaining payments through whichever payment method you have on file, with text and email reminders before each payment is processed.

You can always log into your account and change your payment method, and each order can have payments rescheduled twice, with the first one free! Additionally, if you want to pay off your orders early, you can do so at no extra cost.

undefined

Affirm allows you to buy tires online with monthly payments that you can choose to pay over 3, 6 or 12 months. They only charge 10-30% APR (similar rates to a credit card) and many customers aren’t even asked to make a down payment!

With Affirm, you will know exactly what you owe upfront, and they don’t charge late fees. Their easy-to-use dashboard makes managing your payments incredibly simple! Finding out about your eligibility doesn’t affect your credit score, and you get a decision right away.

Tire Agent- Why we’re different than the rest

Allowing our customers the choice of three different payment plans grants the power to consumers of various income levels and credit scores. Because we are all as unique as the tires we’re buying, there’s a payment plan that can satisfy most people.

Don’t ever get discouraged while purchasing on Tire Agent because with so many different payment plan options, there’s bound to be one that fits your needs. And the best part? You can apply to more than just one if you get declined without the worry of hurting your credit score.