All right reserved © 2019 Tire Agent Corp.
Table of Contents
5. Third parties services
6. Data storage and security and cross-border transfer
7. Children's privacy
10. Your rights
11. Contact info
2) During the registring procedure we may collect the following data:
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
Sending you marketing emails with the information about our Services that we deem to be interesting for you. You may opt out of such emails by sending the respective request to us or by clicking the respective link in the email.
1) We do not share certain information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of the Company unless one of the following circumstances applies:
a) We will share your Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of the Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the Personal Data is reasonably necessary to:
b) We share your Personal Data to deliver requested services.
d) We won't share to other users your name, email or other information.
1) We share Personal Data of the Users to third parties in case of traffic measurment, advertising provider, especially Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Mixpanel, Fullstory and Facebook Advertising.
2) Our Service may contain links to and from third parties’ websites, apps or other services (including social media). If you follow a link to any of them, please note that those websites have their own privacy practices. We shall not be liable for the respective policies and any collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data in accordance thereto. Please check the third parties’ policies before you submit any Personal Data to their services.
3) If we use third-party vendors to perform certain services on behalf of us, such as hosting the site or application, analytical or other services, such third-party vendors may collect or have access to information about you (for example, automatically collected information through tracking technologies). Please recognize that we and/or our vendors may store this information and share this information with third parties as necessary to provide you with our services.
1) We will use all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or removal. The Service is equipped with the means of security and protection of your Personal Data.
2) Immediate access to your Personal Data is allowed only to us and persons authorized by us and involved in the maintenance of the Service. Such persons will strictly keep confidentiality of and prevent unauthorized third-party access to your Personal Data.
3) Please remember that our Service may be hosted on a server outside your home country. Supplying us with your Personal Data, you permit its transfer outside the country, within the bounds of use of such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable law.
4) We emphasize that none of the existing ways of data transfer can be absolutely safe. The Company does not guarantee the absolute security of data in case of unauthorized access of the third parties.
6) We only hold on Personal Data for as long as you are a User.
We do not collect, use or share the Personal Data of children (under the age under the applicable law). You must be legal adult to access to our Service under the applicable law and the law of the country where you are located.
1) To ensure that our Service functions properly, we may use various tracking technologies like cookies, web beacons or similar technologies. By using the Service, you provide us your consent for our using of cookies and similar tracking technologies under the terms hereof.
2) Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are widely used to make websites work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization.
4) The User may block, clear and delete cookies in accordance with the instruction for their web-browser or device.
1) You have a right to have personal data erased.
2) You are allowed to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed if it is incomplete.
3) You have a right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
4) In order to erase, rectify, complete or get information you can make a request by contacting our Support.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any inquiry relating to your Personal Data (its correction, removal or use), you can do so by sending a letter to our email address: email@example.com